Elegant Victorian Pulls with Blue Sodalite. Jeweled Pulls are hand-crafted from semi-precious stone Blue Sodalite with timeless finishes. Victorian Pulls would be a perfect addition for your traditional style furniture or mission style cabinets.
Blue Sodalite is a royal blue colored stone that usually has some white or gray-colored streaks. Blue Sodalite looks a bit more crystal-like. It was named by Professor Thomas Thompson who was called in to identify the specimen that was brought from Greenland to Denmark during the time of the Napoleonic wars – he identified it at first as Sodium Aluminum Silicate Chloride. The stone is associated with the Astrological sign Sagittarius and is thought to promote focus, clearing, mediation, and calming of fears.
- Made in USA.
- Fine-art foundry hand-pours and hand-finishes every drawer pull using Old-World methods.
- Lifetime guaranteed against flaws in craftsmanship.
- Exceptional clarity of details and depth of relief.
- All pulls are hand-cast from solid fine pewter or solid bronze.
- The term “antique” refers to special methods of treating metal so there is contrast between the raised relief and recessed areas.
- Pulls are lacquered to protect the finish.
- Alternative finishes available (see below)