The Fluted Casing 5 and a Half is a decorative piece that adds a historic feel to walls, ceilings, and furniture. It is 5 1/2″ high, 3/4″ projection, and 94 1/2″ long. Made from high-density urethane, it mimics the unique details of traditional plaster and wood designs, but at a fraction of the weight, making installation simple and easy.
This moulding is versatile and can be cut to various shapes and sizes to fit your needs. It can be used to create an inexpensive wainscot look. It is modeled after original historical patterns and designs, providing an authentic aesthetic.
The moulding is solid urethane for maximum durability and detail. It is lightweight for quick and easy installation. It comes factory primed and ready for paint or a faux finish. It can be cut, drilled, glued, or screwed, making it adaptable to a variety of installation scenarios.
This product can be used both on the interior or exterior of your home. It is part of the Legacy collection and usually ships within 24-72 hours. The product has received positive reviews from customers, with many praising its ease of use.
Whether you’re looking to enhance the look of your walls, ceilings, or furniture, the Fluted Casing 5 and a Half is a great choice.
– outstanding quality chair rail made from high-density polyurethane
– front surface of this molding has durable and smooth surface
– chair rail molding is pre-primed with water-based white paint
– lightweight, durable and easy to install using common woodworking tools
– metal dies were used for consistent quality and perfect part to part match for hassle free installation
– this chair rail has sharp, deep and highly defined design
– chair rail molding can be finished with any quality paints
There are no reviews yet.