‘- outstanding quality crown molding made from high-density polyurethane
– environmentally friendly material is hypoallergenic and fully recyclable
– no CFC no PVC no formaldehyde;
– the front surface of crown molding reinforced with synthetic foil providing extra durable and smooth surface;
– molding milled on the reverse side for strong adhesive bonding;
– water and humidity resistant
– maximum long term protection against scratches and dents;
– crown molding is pre-primed with water-based white paint;
– has a tough extremely smooth surface;
– this profile is available in flexible material;
– metal dies used for consistent quality and the perfect part to part match for hassle free installation;
– there is a four piece minimum requirement for this molding purchase;
Polyurethane is a high-density material – it?s extremely lightweight and easy to install (and comes primed and ready to paint). It is a green material meaning it?s CFC and formaldehyde free. It is also moisture resistant — so it won?t shrink flex or mold. What’s also great about Polyurethane is that it’s completely customizable and can be treated as wood (you can saw it nail it screw it and sand it). In addition, our polyurethane material comes primed and ready to paint.
Any molding from our collection can be made in flexible resin material. Flexible molding is available in custom lengths from 4 feet to 12 feet, in foot increments only. You can order any combination of molding lengths for your application.
For best recommendation of lengths call customer assistance