This sleek, medium Chicago steps profile is perfect as an original, modern, crown molding, or as a practical solution for hiding a curtain rail or LED lighting. The Chicago features chamfered corners at the top and bottom that create a subtle line of shadow that further accentuates the linear pattern.
Chicago Molding Specifications:
– outstanding quality crown molding made from high-density polyurethane;
– the front surface of this molding reinforced with synthetic foil providing extra durable and smooth surface;
– crown molding designed with drilled holes and dowels for easy and precise installation;
– crown molding is pre-primed with water-based white paint;
– molding milled on the reverse side for strong adhesive bonding;
– lightweight, durable and easy to install using common woodworking tools;
– metal dies were used for consistent quality and the perfect part to part match for hassle free installation;
– this crown molding has sharp, deep and highly defined design;
– crown molding can be finished with any quality paints;
There are no reviews yet.