Manufactured to easily accept LED lighting, Calabasas molding yields even, balanced light dispersion without scalloping. Noted for its refined versatility, enabling this molding to be utilized equally well for up or down lighting applications, Calabasas molding produces an unparalleled segue between light and shadow, creating an air of freedom, openness and depth unattainable through any comparable design.
– outstanding quality crown molding made from high-density polyurethane and designed specifically for installation with indirect lighting, environmentally friendly material is hypoallergenic and fully recyclable, no CFC, no PVC, no formaldehyde;
– rope or LED lighting can be easily fixed from inside the molding or on the wall behind the molding;
– water and humidity resistant;
– crown molding is pre-primed with water-based white paint;
– has a tough, extremely smooth surface;
– complimentary flexible molding available;
– metal dies used for consistent quality and the perfect part to part match for hassle free installation;
There are no reviews yet.