The Calabasas molding concept, designed by top designer Ulf Moritz, consists out of 2 modernist profiles (ODC373 and ODC374). The installation of one or more of these profiles strengthens the existing architecture of your interior. These moldings are made of a higher density polyurethane material, which makes them not only suitable for walls and ceilings but also as a baseboard.
Manufactured to easily accept LED lighting, Calabasas molding yields even, balanced light dispersion without scalloping. Noted for its refined versatility, enabling this molding to be utilized equally well for up or down lighting applications, Calabasas molding produces an unparalleled segue between light and shadow, creating an air of freedom, openness and depth unattainable through any comparable design. In addition, Calabasas molding can also be used just as readily as a traditional cornice molding without lighting if desired, or even as door trim or base molding.
– outstanding quality crown molding made from high-density polyurethane and designed specifically for installation with indirect lighting, environmentally friendly material is hypoallergenic and fully recyclable, no CFC, no PVC, no formaldehyde;
– rope or LED lighting can be easily fixed from inside the molding or on the wall behind the molding;
– water and humidity resistant;
– crown molding is pre-primed with water-based white paint;
– has a tough, extremely smooth surface;
– complimentary flexible molding available;
– metal dies used for consistent quality and the perfect part to part match for hassle free installation;
Any molding from our collection can be made in flexible resin material. Flexible molding is available in custom lengths from 4 feet to 12 feet, in foot increments only. You can order any combination of molding lengths for your application.
For best recommendation of lengths call customer assistance
There are no reviews yet.